News Exercise #44
1) When does he start work?
2) What does he call his form of art?
3) At 0:22 he says: “I’d say my _____________________________, and the patterns that I see around me, but I try to _____________________________ that I see, and try to understand it, so it almost _____________________________________\ on some level.”
4) What is the method he uses for viewing his artwork?
5) Is it only locals who see his work?
6) What was his original career?
7) He said, indirectly, that this is not the only kind of artwork he does, but how did he explain this? 1:13
8) What happens to his art, and why doesn’t he mind this?
1) It’s barely daylight when he goes to work.
2) What does he call his form of art? He is an earthscape artist.
3) At 0:22 he says: “I’d say my biggest inspiration is nature, and the patterns that I see around me, but I try to translate the world that I see, and try to understand it, so it almost seems like a scientific pursuit on some level.”
4) He mounts a camera on a quad copter, which hovers above the design and takes pictures.
5) Beach-goers love his work and often travel miles to see it.
6) He used to be an environmental scientist.
7) It has opened more doors, and made more things more possible that I never could have dreamed of before.
8) His work disappears forever when the tide comes in, but this doesn’t worry him because it means he has a blank canvas for his art the next morning.